Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Sesame Street has been brought to you by"


We watch Sesame Street. Over Here we do.

So that means that the "Letter of the Day" and the "Number of the Day" are practically people. They are celebrities. So imagine the surprise and delight for Piper, sitting right in the middle of the bench seat behind me in the car, when we turned the corner of the parking lot and came across...the Letter O!

She greeted The Letter O very cheerfully and then said "Mommy, where is the Letter D? Let's see The Letter D next!" We apparently had entered into a Letter Safari.

Letters Later:

And my Zoe takes her shaving cream straight across her back and then through her hair in one smooth wipe. That move produces this look. She's got something there I think...


Piper dreaming about summer.



2 comments:

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

I love this blog b/c it is oh so real to the Lee family too. And I LOVE Zoe's moves with the shaving cream :) Thank you to sesame street for all of the fun

Patti said...

It was sweet of The Letter O to be so accommodating. Harper has decided very recently that she is done with Sesame Street and I am sad.