Sunday, July 18, 2010


Well. Now I know what a kidney stone feels like. And it honestly is similar to child labor. But gentlemen, with all due respect, child labor one ups you just a bit. Imagine feeling all of that pain and then insert a 20 pound sack, hanging from your rib cage and hips, of muscle, fluid, and baby kicking you while you are in pain. That's kind of the difference. Well, and delivery. I haven't yet delivered the unwelcome invader, however from what I hear there will be no tearing or need for stitches. But, yes the intensity of pain is brutally similar. Anyway, I've been knocked down by one of these monsters and that's giving me time to update the blog!Our house is getting more and more beautiful. We've got the yard fenced, sodded, and scr
eened in the porch. The inside is now painted save the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room. It is amazing, the difference. I'm still working on organizing the before and after photos, but we are enjoying this place.

Piper is now four, Zoe is 2 and a half, and Noah is one. We are very very very busy with them. Feeding, educating, bathing, and playing, take up about all of the day. Piper is learning to read, and is taking gymnastics. Zoe and Noah are singing their ABC's and Zoe is learning to count. None of us is ready to potty train yet, so little Z is still in diapers. Maybe next month.

The girls were flower girls in a wedding recently. These are the most recent pictures I have of everyone.

Hmm. Pretend the order of photos isn't backward. That's it. More to come another time.

3 comments:

The Farmers Nest said...

Yeah!!! You haven't abandoned ship. Love seeing pictures of your sweet faces and would love to see before and after pics of your house. Miss you guys so much!

Jamie said...

Well I'm sorry to hear what it took to bring about your blog-comeback but it is good to read how all the Joneses are doing these days. Oh my gosh--flash of genius--your blog should totally be called "Keeping Up with The Joneses" Just a thought...

So 3 kids--when does it get fun again? We are about 3 weeks into life with 3 and I'm exhausted. I love my newborn but this whole newborn phase is for the birds.

ari said...

Robyn we miss you too! Any chance you guys are bringing you cuteypants to Bryan anytime soon?

Oh Jamie. I'm praying for you! Sleep was the biggest change for us. I really can't remember when we started getting more sleep. But by 5 months we decided to move. So either we were sleeping more by then, or in a sleep deprived insanity. I agree about the newborn phase being for birds. I am looking forward to another child someday but we haven't been able to take on another pregnancy or newborn just yet.

Love the blog title suggestion. :)