Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For the Display of His Splendor


I have great Hope. There seem to be lots of people around us right now who don't have hope at all, or just tiny glimpses of it. I realize that I am in one of the most beautiful stages of our experience here. We've welcomed two lives and have great Hope for a third in a few months.
But I've also chosen Hope and the more I choose it, the more I seem to have. That is so hard to explain to others who are struggling to have any at all.
I have great hope that the five of us are becoming Oaks of Righteousness.
We've had a terrible few years as well though. But the more we choose Hope, the less terrible these circumstances become. And the more whole we feel because of them. This is very vague I realize, but I wanted to record this time of life, of great Hope and Joy too. I pray that this abundance will always be as tangible. Hallelujah. Amen.

** Chuckle. I'm editing this after I posted it. I finished this thought and was feeling introspective, and a bit melancholy and tired. I retreated to find my husband watching the remake of Planet of the Apes, I can only hope out of curiosity. Now that's a Funky Bunch.
Brandon's only comment: "this is a really bad movie." Off to observe "ape"/horse/"human" wars...

No comments: