Thursday, October 18, 2007

she's here!


She's actually been here awhile, I'm just finally crawling back to the computer. Two babies is harder than just one. Anyway, we had a WILD first week complete with rogue epidurals, an ER trip and MRI, a ruptured eardrum, sinus infections, jaundice, and lasers. But, its been three weeks and we are getting the hang of it, I think. Sleeping is non-existent as expected, but Zoe is a great eater, nursing is okay for me, and Piper is attacking less and kissing more. Here's a picture.


Zoe Elizabeth

9/24/07, 4:54 pm

8 lbs, 1 oz.

20 inches

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hello lovely Zoe! I don't mean to be a rubber-necker, but I might need more details about the ear drum AND the laser.

Patti said...

Sorry, eardrum is indeed one word. I so love it when babies are born with fluffy hair-dos!

ari said...

hee- I'm sure that sounded much more mysterious than was the case. I'll email you - long story.