Thursday, September 6, 2007

new life

I’m due to have our Zoe three weeks from tomorrow. She’s estimated (on the ultrasound machine) to weigh this very minute, six pounds 15 ounces. Piper was born weighing seven pounds one ounce. There’s not much difference there. Two ounces.
In the picture you see a profile of her face, and she’s got a tiny hand in her tiny mouth. I also thought it was extremely cute that the other hand at the time was down holding on to a foot. That machine is so very cool. So, here’s to three weeks and a bigger baby!

5 comments:

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited to see your blog and I am even more excited to meet baby Zoe in just 3 weeks!!!

King Family said...

I can't wait to meet baby Zoe. You might possibly have the 2 cutest girls w/the 2 cutest names on the face of the planet. Hmmm, I have 2 cute boys....

Jennifer Bacak said...

I'm seconding Staci on that one! Who could be cuter than little Piper and Zoe?
Can't wait to see Zoe!
jenn

Jamie said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome to the blog world...careful--it sucks you in. My friends and I were commenting about how anytime we start to tell each other about something that happened with one of us, we usually end up saying, "oh, yeah--I read that on your blog."

And I'm so excited to here that Zoe is close to being here!

ari said...

Thanks girls!