Thursday, March 12, 2009

Signs of Life

We have a new baby!!

Noah Zachary was born February 23 at 1:38 pm. He weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 inches. He has done nothing but grow since then. At his two week check up he was already 8 pounds! He is taking his job much more seriously than his newborn sisters did. Pictures:

at the hospital

the girls seeing him through the nursery for the first time

and at home, 5 days old



Yes. I'm checking in again. Something about pregnancy and 2 toddlers makes time at the computer difficult. Stephanie P. was telling me I could catch up on the last 7 months "Lost" style, with flashforwards and flashbacks - no real need for sequence. I like this idea. Hopefully soon. For now we are cuddling Noah, whom Piper introduces as "her new friend."

8 comments:

Patti said...

I've been checking in regularly for news. He is a beautiful lad. I'm glad Piper already considers him a friend. I think that is a good indication of future harmony.

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

Yay!!! You are blogging... and how precious is that little man?! Thanks for the pics! Love you and your family!

alisha said...

yeah for an addition to my google reader!

love you kiddos tons!

Jamie said...

Glad to hear the update! Congrats on sweet little Noah's arrival!!! He is beautiful!

Jackie said...

oh my gosh! such a little cutie pie! :) Zoe & Piper's reactions to their new lil bro are absolutely precious. Love y'all & miss y'all! hugs from bella San Diego!

Mandy said...

I was just wondering the other day if you had another baby yet! What a stinkin' cutie. My goodness. I think he may look a little more like Brandon than your girls do. And so glad to see that you're blogging again. Love y'all!

Brian, Steph, Jada, Kiva, and Judson said...

so..how about a new post with new shots of baby Noah? Love you tons :)

ari said...

that would be nice steph. Today could be the day.